Cooking can be a dreaded task sometimes. Especially when you are constantly on the move and all you want to do when you get home is take a quick shower and sleep. But what if I told you, you could prepare a snack (that can easily pass for a whole meal) in under 30 minutes? This quick and easy homemade beef burger recipe will give you a juicy, delicious, and greasily satisfying taste right from the first to the last bite!
250g beef mince
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped (leave the other half unchopped for later)
2 tablespoons mixed dried herbs (cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic, and pepper)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Few lettuce leaves, slightly torn
1 tomato, sliced into round-shaped pieces
Basil leaves, a handful
1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Avoid the shopping hustle and get the ingredients delivered straight to your house. Place your order here now!
- Put the beef mince in a bowl, then add the mixed dried herbs and the finely chopped onions. Use your hands to carefully mix them before adding the egg, and keep mixing till fine. After that, shape the mixture with your hand into one patty.
- Heat your frying pan and add the vegetable oil. Place the patty on the preheated oil and cook for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Place a slice of cheese on one side of the still-hot and cooked patty to ensure it slightly melts.
- In the meantime, slice your bun and slightly toast the cut sides on the pan.
- Place one side of the sliced bun on a plate, place the basil leaves on it, and add some honey. Next, place the cooked patty on the honeyed basil leaves, facing up the cheesed side.
- Finally, add the lettuce and place a slice of tomato and onions on it before placing the top bun.
And, voila! Dinner is served.
Related Post: Eggplants: 7 good reasons why you should eat it more.
Want to stock your kitchen from home? Place your order here and have the goods delivered within 2 to 3 hours!